- S. 1948, A bill to promote the academic achievement of American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian children with the establishment of a Native American language grant program;
- S. 1998, A bill to amend the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act to reserve funds for American Indian, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian, and Tribal College or University adult education and literacy;
- S. 2299, A bill to amend the Native American Programs Act of 1974 to reauthorize a provision to ensure the survival and continuing vitality of Native American languages.
- Date: 6/18/14 @ 2:30PM
- Location: 628 Dirksen Senate Office Building
- Type: Legislative Hearing
View more on the US Senate Committee on Indian Affairs!