Please join the Department of Education, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Labor, the Corporation for National and Community Services, and the Office of Management and Budget in partnership with the White House Initiative on American Indian and Alaska Native Education for a national outreach call and dialogue on Performance Partnership Pilots (P3). This national tribal leader webinar will provide a valuable opportunity for tribal communities serving disconnected youth to learn about the goals of P3 and current activities to launch the program later this summer.
Topic: Performance Partnership Pilots – Tribal Leaders
Date: Thursday, August 21th 11:00am-12:00pm ET
Time: 11:00am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Reference/Session Number: 743 155 679
Meeting Password: WELCOME
Date & Time: Thursday, August 26st from 3:30pm to 4:30pm EDT
*Please note that the information for each webinar is unique and will only be active on their particular dates and times. No per-registration is necessary.
To learn more about the Performance Partnership Pilots, go to:
- Homeroom Blog Post: https://www.ed.gov/blog/2014/03/performance-partnership-pilots-an-opportunity-to-improve-outcomes-for-disconnected-youth/
- Consultation Paper: http://findyouthinfo.airprojects.org/docs/P3_Consultation_Paper_508.pdf
- Recordings of two national webinars on April 21 & 30, 2014: http://www.findyouthinfo.gov/youth-topics/reconnecting-youth/performance-partnership-pilots/webcast
AUGUST 21st -WEBINAR LINK and PHONE NUMBER INSTRUCTIONS
Please join the meeting at least 15 minutes before the start time.
(You must complete 2 steps to be able to access Webinar and Audio)
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
- Go to https://educate.webex.com/educate/k2/j.php?MTID=tcf0b553cab0764464f19ce0dc05eed68
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password: welcome
- Click “Join Now”
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
TO HEAR THE AUDIO, Dial 888-324-4390 enter Passcode – 65945
WebEX technical support — 866-449-0701, option #3
Audio Assistance 800-475-5000 Meeting