Webinar Series – BIE Blueprint for Reform: Understanding the Implementation, Part II
Due to consistent demand from our membership for more information, NIEA will hold our second Bureau of Indian Education (BIE) informational webinar tomorrow on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 4:00 pm (eastern). For those who missed the initial session, we are providing this opportunity for additional dialogue and new information so our stakeholders can decide the best pathways for local schools and communities. Registration is open NOW, so if you are an educator, parent, tribal leader, or stakeholder who is curious for what this reform means for your student, school, or community, this is the perfect opportunity to get more information.
- Dr. Charles “Monty” Roessel, BIE Director
- Ahniwake Rose, NIEA Executive Director
- Date: TODAY – Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Time: 4:00 pm (eastern)
- Registration: Please click HERE.
- Additional Details: Please visit www.niea.org.
Material for the Event
- White House Fact Sheet
- June 12, 2014 DOI Secretarial Order
- BIE Transformation Blueprint
- Indian Education Study Group Information
- NIEA/NCAI Joint Comments
- NIEA Senate Testimony on the BIE
For more information or questions, please contact Clint J. Bowers, NIEA Policy Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org.