You still have time to register for the third Bureau of Indian Education (BIE) informational webinar scheduled for today, December 4, 2014 at 4:00 pm (Eastern Time). The BIE will join NIEA to provide updates from the town hall meetings held during the NIEA 2014 Annual Convention as well as their other national site visits. This is an opportunity for additional dialogue and new information to support stakeholder decision making. Registration is now open, so if you are an educator, parent, community member, tribal leader or stakeholder who is curious for what next year has in store for BIE reform, this is the perfect opportunity to get involved!
- Dr. Charles “Monty” Roessel, BIE Director
- Ahniwake Rose, NIEA Executive Director
- Date: Thursday, December 4, 2014
- Time: 4:00 – 5:00 pm (eastern)
- Registration: Please click HERE
- Additional Details: Please visit www.niea.org
For more information or questions on the NIEA webinar series, please contact Diana Cournoyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.