WHAT: Live Audio Conference: Bullying Prevention Programs
WHEN: Thursday, February 19, 2015, 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT | 11:00 am MT | 10:00 am PT
For more information or to REGISTER, click here.
Learn about Bullying Prevention Programs, Community Wide Efforts, Federal and Private Funding Opportunities, and How You Can Get Involved.
Despite being at the forefront of media attention, bullying is still a widespread occurrence. Numerous resources have been allocated to lessen the occurrences of bullying but to very little effect. The media uncovers horrifying bullying occurrences every week, such as the one involving the football team at Sayreville War Memorial High School in New Jersey. While many instances of bullying are discovered and rectified, many go unreported.
This 60-minute audio by Frank Klimko offers insight on the federal and private funders who are the backbone of the effort to reduce instances of bullying through the funding of quality programs. This audio will give an insight into the techniques and resources needed to make an impact on the situation. Almost all federal agencies are involved in bullying prevention programs and many private establishments are focusing on bullying prevention.
This webinar will help you understand:
• Latest Updates on Bullying Prevention Programs at Federal, State, Local Levels
• Factors behind the Growth of the Movement
• Federal, Foundation and Private Funding Sources for Bullying Prevention
• Community-Wide Bullying Prevention and Funding Efforts
• Latest Research and Reports on Important Principles
• Funding Opportunities that provide High Dollar Awards
For more information, contact Jerry Hastings at (855) 237-1396 or email@example.com