TEDNA is proud to present:
Is Your Tribe Prepared for Tribal Governance in Education: Laws, Codes, Infrastructure & Personnel
A free webinar presented by Melody McCoy, NARF
Friday, March 20, 2015 at 2pm MDT
- To join our webinar, follow this link a few minutes prior to the start time: https://esd113.adobeconnect.com/tedna/
- Keep the “Enter As Guest” button selected, enter your name and your affiliation Example: Skuya Zephier (TEDNA)
- Click Enter Room
- A box will pop up explaining tips for using Adobe Connect as guest, including directions to ask a question and viewing the shared screen.
- When finished, click the x in the corner of the tips box. You are now logged in.
- There is no call in information, the audio will all be online and through your computer. Make sure you have your computer speakers turned on.
- That is it, you are now able to watch the webinar on your computer!
Please join us on Friday afternoon! If you are unable to do so, the webinar will be available here at http://www.TEDNA.org the following week.