The Impact Aid Program is considering whether to propose changes to its regulations at 34 CFR Part 222. The Department of Education (ED) is seeking input on whether there should be changes made to the regulations governing Indian Policies and Procedures, and if so, what changes should be made. ED is offering to online consultation sessions:
- Wednesday, July 15th at 2:30pm EST
- Tuesday, July 28th at 2:30pm EST
There is limited space, so please register.
1) Visit http://educate.webex.com
2) In the header menu, click on Training Center, then the Upcoming tab.
3) Select the session you would like to attend and click the registration link on the right hand side of the page. The registration password is Consult16.
4) Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the Webex session, as well as instructions for how to dial in to the proceedings.
0 responses to “Impact Aid Tribal Consultation”