The American Indian/Alaska Native Employees Association (AIANEA) is offering two scholarships to AI/AN students pursuing a degree in the natural resources field. The scholarship amount varies between $150 and $500. Recipients will also receive a one-year AIANEA Student Membership.
• Applicant must be attending (or planning to attend) an accredited college or university
• Must be enrolled (or planning to be enrolled) in a course directly related to a natural resources field
• Must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher
• Access the scholarship application form here.
• Enclose a copy of the most recent grade transcript or, if this is your first semester, include a letter from each instructor stating present grade average in the course.
• A photo and short biography, including your plans for the future.
Application Deadline: October 26, 2014
Visit http://www.cnay.org for a comprehensive list of available resources (scholarships, fellowships, summer programs, grant opportunities, etc.).